Free Auto Dealer Bond eBook
We have compiled a Free Auto Dealer Bond eBook containing the bond and licensing requirements for new and pre-owned car dealers in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
In this eBook, insurance agents will learn:
- The bond requirements for auto dealers in all 50 states and the District of Columbia
- Who is required to obtain an Auto Dealer Bond
- How to obtain an Auto Dealer Bond for your customer
- Premium rates and underwriting for car dealer bonds
- The licensing requirements for auto dealers
- The insurance requirements associated with each Auto Dealer Bond
- How to file an Auto Dealer Bond
- How to avoid claims made against the bond
This eBook is completely free, and we encourage insurance agents to utilize the contents contained throughout the eBook to better assist their customers in obtaining Auto Dealer Bonds. Insurance Agents can download our free eBook below:
Which States Require Dealers to Purchase an Auto Dealer Bond?
All 50 states and the District of Columbia require dealers to purchase an auto dealer bond. To view our comprehensive state-by-state guides, click the links below or visit our Main Auto Dealer Bond Page.